Monday, May 9, 2016

2016 Spring Studio Show

Thanks so very, VERY much to all of you 
who stopped my Spring studio show this past weekend!!! 
Sarah Dudgeon's ah-mazing pottery 
as well as the fabulous Sarah herself combined with dreamy weather, 
made for a Perfect show weekend! 


& okay, here's what also happened: 
the Studio show was Saturday 
& all of my favorite people showed up on Friday 
to help with set up; fun ensued. 
(Thank you! Sarah, Renee, Linda, Kate, Kristen, Laura...Joe).

FAB show on Saturday, continued fun. 
Somehow, I had already lost my voice?
Also, none of us remembered to take photos during the event?!
Oh well....the show even had a perfect ending:
the "outdoor reclaimed wood lounge" was visited
by a delightful group of Amery gals;
"Scandanavian summer" mixed with the heavy scent of blooming lilacs
combined with small talk, music & sips of Proscecco
while being gently blanketed by falling Crabapple blossoms. yes.



I'm whispering to you all still: that I feel so very VERY lucky 
& filled with gratitude 
to be able to participate in this artistic lifestyle 
with so many wonderful collectors, friends, & artists!!! 
Thanks so very, VERY much to all of you for helping me 
to continue to do what I love to do.

No comments: